Monday, January 9, 2012

Wow - What a week!

I hurt my back a couple of years ago (playing frisbee of all things - I guess I twisted just a little too hard), and recently it's been acting up in a nasty way.  Because of how bad it'd gotten, I was home from work on  Thursday and Friday of last week.  Friday, I slept in and woke up to the sound of my cell ringing. I answered it, and lo and behold, it was a gentleman from TNT, telling me I was a prize winner in the TNT Armchair Detective Sweepstakes letting me know that I won a trip for two to Sunny California next month! I'm bringing my best friend, whose birthday is the week of the trip, and who is also going through a pretty nasty divorce at the moment - she started crying when she heard the news!

So, I'm a pretty darn happy camper.  But it doesn't stop there, I've also won the Prevention Magazine December 2011 Sweepstake, and won a $100 gift card from the Kaboodle Gift-a-Day contest, as well as some blog wins (which I will detail in a later post).

I just wanted to share my exciting news.  I'm gong to CALIFORNIA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment